Here are a compilation of most of my favorite products out there! I have them categorized, so scroll through to find what you are looking for!!
- Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Palette ($36): Purchase at Too Faced
Read about it in this blog post:)
- Too Faced Natural Love Eye Shadow Collection ($59): Purchase at Too Faced
Have you seen this new palette yet?! It is to DIE for!! I love it and I can wait to review it for you all!
- Too Faced Cocoa Contour ($42): Purchase at Too Faced
Read about it here!
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer and Shade Finder ($28): Purchase at Too Faced
I talked about how much I absolutely LOVE this concealer in this previous post. This concealer is so lightweight and not “cakey” but yet covers every imperfection! I love it so much and it does not make my face oily or cause breakouts whatsoever. The color options they have are awesome and look so natural on my skin!
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquefied Lipstick ($21): Purchase at Too Faced
6 new shades available on their website!! I have so many favorites in this lipstick. Don’t know which one to get? Let me know and I can help steer you in the right direction:)
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon ($25): Purchase at Marc Jacobs Beauty
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner out there! I personally prefer pencils or crayons over liquid eyeliner because I think it is easier to apply and it looks a little more natural I think. This crayon makes smearing really easy in order to get more of a smokey eye look (which I love to do on the weekends when I am going out). This crayon is long lasting though and really stays put so that you don’t have to reapply it or worry about it smearing or running at all. I have watery eyes and this eyeliner still stays on, even through my water eyes! I specifically mentioned this eyeliner in this post.
- Marc Jacobs Brow Wow Defining Longwear Pencil ($25): Purchase at Marc Jacobs Beauty
This brow pencil makes doing your eyebrows so easy! This pencil is so easy to apply and really makes my eyebrows look great and natural. I love how this brow pencil also has a brush on one end because that really helps to spread the product and get it even throughout your eyebrows. There are many shades you can choose from as well to accurately match your eyebrow shade. Marc Jacobs products are such great quality!!
- Too Faced Chocolate Brow-nie Pencil ($23): Purchase at Too Faced
This brown pencil is awesome!! Glides on so easy and smooth and makes your eyebrows look so natural! Check out my review of this item in this post:)
- Ole Henriksen Balance It All Kit ($34): Purchase at Ole Henriksen
I will be writing a full review on these products shortly however, I didn’t want you to miss out on these amazing products before I finished my post for it. This is a new product from Ole Henriksen, and IT IS AMAZING!! I have oily skin and this whole line helps tremendously with reducing the amount of oil on my face, mattifying, and reducing the appearance of pores. This is one of the only oil control products I have tried that actually does what it purports to do. It mattifies without drying out my face. This product also goes really well under makeup. It does not make my makeup appear “cakey” at all. It goes on nice and smooth still over this product and actually lasts longer since my face doesn’t get as oily. This whole kit is only $34 guys!! So affordable and so so worth it!! You can always try it out and if you find that it is just not for you, you didn’t spend the full amount on each product. What do you have to lose? This kit comes with the oil control cleanser, toner, and hydrator (which is my personal favorite!).
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser ($30): Purchase at Murad
Read the description about this cleanser in this post:)
- Murad Acne Spot Treatment ($18): Purchase at Murad
Read the description about this cleanser here!
- Murad Acne Clarifying Mask ($38): Purchase at Murad
- Murad Acne Clarifying Solution ($42): Purchase at Murad
Read the description about this product in this post:)
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion ($40): Purchase at Murad
See why I love it in this post!
- BH cosmetics Lavish Elegance – 15 Piece Brush Set With Cosmetic Bag ($16.49): Purchase from BH Cosmetics
- BH Cosmetics Metal Rose – 11 Piece Brush Set With Cosmetic Bag ($17.24): Purchase from BH Cosmetics
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Silver 11 Piece Brush Collection ($30): Purchase from e.l.f.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Blending Sponge ($5): Purchase from e.l.f.
This blending sponge is awesome and really does an amazing job at blending in my concealer and foundation. This sponge is just as good as competitor brands and its only $5!!